RE: reclaimed water

I have heard that asphalt roofing is not safe to collect rain water from for
use on food crops.

I also believe that in the not-too-distant future we won't have the choice,
re: our wasteful water-use habits combined with population growth and
climate change.

Many people worldwide are already in this situation, including in the U.S.

Last summer's drought pushed several Virginia farmers to suicide, since
their farms were essentially destroyed.

"Waste not, want not" may be a cliche, but its better than having no water
to drink, bathe, grow food... live.

Happy gardening,
John