RE: Urgent Request for Non-Toxic Weed killer for Pesticide Free Elem. School

I once saw a product by Safer that is a less or non-toxic version of
Round-Up.
It was in the Peaceful Valley Farm Supply catalog.
www.groworganic.com
I know nothing about it, but it may be what you're seeking.

Please inform the list if you find anything else.