Composting & Gardening info in Spanish

Hello -

My name is Patricia Steudeman and I work in St. Louis, MO as
Education Coordinator for a not-for-profit org. Gateway Greening.
Our school programs include classroom composting with worms,
grow labs, outdoor gardens and compost areas.

I have recently recieved an email regarding compost and gardening
information written in Spanish.  If this material is available for
distribution, I would like to request copies of materials in Spanish
beneficial to our school and community gardening programs.

Patricia Steudeman
Gateway Greening							Thank You!
P.O. Box 299
St. Louis, MO 63116