Community Garden Resource Sites?

 >Gateway Greening has a web site, still under
 >construction on the interactive stuff, like our
 >application and individual garden pages but do stop in!
 >www.gatewaygreening.org
 >Gwenne

The site looks great Gwenne. I've included it in my site's
resource pages at:
http://www.earthandtable.com/gardeners/community.html

We are collecting resources for gardeners and cooks and
indexing them at our site. Though many of our categories
are already strong, our "Community Gardens" page is not.
Do you know of any other great resources online designed
for community gardeners specifically? I would really like
this category to be useful for folks interested in this
subject.

Thank you for any suggestions.
Ann

Ann M Audette
mailto:ann@earthandtable.com

Earth&Table
Moderated Digest for Gardeners and Cooks
http://www.earthandtable.com