FW: CYBERGARDENS: List of bulldozed gardens

Comrades,

Malve von Hassell is writing a big deal book on community gardening in NYC.
She is looking for additions, edits, corrections  to her necrology of
bulldozed gardens 1984 - to the present. If there are any expats out there
who have anything to add to this list, please let her know.

Here is a web page of Adam Purple's Garden of Eden, bulldozed in 1986  ( no
relation, though I did help out there on occasion)  maintained by the Panix
Books people  http://www.panix.com/~blackout/purple.html.

Looking at that picture and scrolling through the list may help  you
understand why NYC community gardeners need as many cheap laughs as we can
get.

Happy gardening,

Adam