NYC Community Garden Bucket Brigade/ An organizing strategy

Comrades,

This is what we do when we're not cracking those terrible tastless NYC type
community garden type jokes. ( Note: we currently have 500 + community
garden spaces at risk in the 5 boroughs. )

Happy gardening,

Adam

Hello CyberGardens,

Picking up on Malve's thread, can someone post a list of "Gardens at Risk".
I offer (FOR FREE) to build a web page for every garden at risk - I need
text, and one photo.  For an example visit: http://www.gowanus.org/dfoulke
which was done years ago when that garden was at risk...

thanks

Owen Foote
ofoote@treebranch.com
718.243-0849

--- CYBERGARDENS
the e-mail.

If you have any questions about or problems with this mailing list,
please send e-mail to the list moderator dave lutz at
"dave.lutz@treebranch.com".
sites concerning the environment, open space, and related urban
issues in New York City.