From Edie Stone, ED of GreenThumb

  • Subject: [cg] From Edie Stone, ED of GreenThumb
  • From: "Sadler, Sally-Anne" <Sally-Anne.Sadler@METROKC.GOV>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:11:21 -0700

Title: From Edie Stone, ED of GreenThumb

Well, they blew up your office, now they are blowing up my City! Please pass
it on that everyone from GreenThumb is ok, although our office will be closed
down until further notice.  No news on Council on the Environment, we assume
Gerard is stranded in Salt Lake or somewhere in between. Someone email if you
hear from Tessa or Lenny, ok? They are close to ground zero too.  Be safe.
-Edie