Ellen Kirby from Salt Lake City

  • Subject: [cg] Ellen Kirby from Salt Lake City
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:10:51 -0500

Friends in the community gardening community:  Ellen Kirby, ACGA's President
Elect, asked me to forward this status report about the crew of board
members who stayed on to close down the final details of the Salt Lake City
annual conference and have now ended up there on an indefinite layover.
Here's the message: