Gerard OK in SLC

Hello all, Rick Bacigalupi here.  I got back from SLC last night (Wednesday
9/12) via my car.  I had left Gerard Lordahl, Sally McCabe, Marti Bjornson,
and Ellen Kirby still stranded in Salt Lake, but all okay.  Perhaps they will
be able to get planes today, Thursday.  The hotel in SLC was very kindly
making arrangements for people to stay on, and our Salt Lake hosts were also
generously offering to put people up in their homes as need be.  Just FYI.
Best, Rick B.