September 11 attack

  • Subject: [cg] September 11 attack
  • From: "Andrea Fiterman" <andreafiterman@qwest.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:26:03 -0500

Hello to everyone who reads this:
I am writing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, where we might be far
geographically, but I feel, and think everyone in the Twin Cities feels,
incredibly saddened, thoughtful, full of solidarity, and hopeful for us all.
I was recently in New York (my sister, brother-in-law, etc. live there) and
met Adam Honigman at the Clinton Garden.

At a time like this when the ability to communicate with each other, get
around the city or out of the city, still get our food and have shelter, I
know that The Garden looms ever more precious in our minds.

Please know that I'm thinking of you and I admire and am proud of our gutsy,
tough New Yorkers and others in our country.
--Andrea Fiterman: andreafiterman@qwest.net