Our thoughts are with you

  • Subject: [cg] Our thoughts are with you
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:13:27 -0400

Hello All,
I forwarded Adam's emails  on to my fellow Canadian community gardeners.
Here's what some of them want to tell you.

Community Gardeners in Toronto send our sympathies to Adam and other New
Yorkers on these horrifying events.  Our thoughts are with you and we trust
your city will be strong, able to rebuild and will eventually heal.

Sue Taylor
Hillcrest Community Garden

Our prayers are with all the people suffering.

Lynda Rotteau
St. Catherines, Ontario

Hi Laura.
I have thought so many times about you ... I knew that you were heading back
from your conference around Tuesday....
If you find that any support is required from any of your contacts in the
US, please let us know.

Susan Antler
Composting Council of Canada