notes from our brothers and sisters who live and work in NewYork City and Washington DC.

  • Subject: [cg] notes from our brothers and sisters who live and work in NewYork City and Washington DC.
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:54:46 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I had hoped that the first thing I would be posting on our website, once I
was back from Salt Lake City, was a conference report. Instead I have posted
notes from our  brothers and sisters who live and work in  New York City and
Washington DC.
<http://www.communitygarden.org/new/index.html#NYC>

We have heard from most everyone with the exception of  Tessa Huxley whose
office was in Battery Park City, very near the World Trade Centre. We can
but hope that she is safe and sound--just unable to let us know.

Please, someone let us know as soon as there is word about Tessa.

Peace,
Laura