Job opportunity

  • Subject: [cg] Job opportunity
  • From: Tom Tyler <ttyler@vt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:10:15 -0400

>Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:40:59 -0600
>From: Kim Rush <RushK@ars.usda.gov>
>Subject: Job opportunity
>To: ttyler@vt.edu
>Hello, Tom.
>The Friends of the National Arboretum is hiring an Assistant Manager for
the Washington Youth Garden program.  I re-discovered your card from the
ACGA coference this past February and thought that you might have some
ideas about appropriate places to post the job opening.  If you have time
to send me some thoughts, or even pass the information along, I would
greatly appreciate it.  I'll attach both versions of the listing (one is a
bit more in-depth).  I hope you had a wonderful summer!  I'm really looking
forward to Fall.  It's such a beautiful time of year at the Arboretum!
Thanks again.
>Kimberly Rush
>Washington Youth Garden
>Friends of the National Arboretum
>(202) 426-0176

WYG job description - asst. mngr.wpd

WYG job posting - asst. mngr.wpd

Tom Tyler
Extension Agent - Environmental Horticulture
Unit Coordinator
Virginia Cooperative Extension - Arlington County
3308 S. Stafford St.
Arlington, VA 22206

703-228-6423 (P)
703-228-6407 (F)
E-Mail: ttyler@vt.edu

President, American Community Gardening Association: