Connecticut Conference will happen

  • Subject: [cg] Connecticut Conference will happen
  • From: "Jack N. Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:41:07 -0400

Hello friends-
I'd like to let you know that the Connecticut community garden conference
scheduled for tomorrow in Hartford will go on.  A couple of our speakers
have turned out not to be available, but the committee decided to move
forward.  I have to say that after last week's (inter)national conference in
Salt Lake City and after the wonderful communication and expressions of
caring and support that we have seen on the list serves since Tuesday
morning, spending the day among community gardeners is probably just the
thing to do at this time.  As the strength of our country and our
communities is being so severely tested, I can't think of a better place to
be than among a bunch of gardeners and community builders.  Be well.
Jack Hale