ACGA & outreach

As a video producer, following up on my brief presentation to the ACGA board
in SLC, now would be an excellent time to move ahead with a public service
announcement campaign about gardening and community building,
self-empowerment, etc.  Perhaps stressing Peace and gardening.  All I need is
the go-ahead from the Board.  You will be on the air within a week in the
four top TV markets.  All I need from ACGA is the okay to use the logo
animation I have develeped and a go-ahead, and a clarification at the top
that you have cleared up the momentary confusion about whether horticulture
came before community organizing and empowering people vis-a-vis the mission
of ACGA.  This multi-million dollar in-kind donation hangs in the balance,
Ellen, and awaits your authorization and committment to include people over
pruning.  Anyone can feel free to call me at 415-282-0340.