a Modest Proposal

This hatred toward us has roots decades old.  The individuals who decided to
die must have felt we would get their message.   And yet I for one do not get
their message, exactly.  As a communications person, I am uneasy with the
fact that no one has given any amount of energy to discern what is the
message these terrorists were sending were trying to send.  I do not forgive
them; I want to know what they are trying to say.