Re: Disagreements

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Disagreements
  • From: "Cyndy Ross" <cynross@tir.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:28:33 -0400

Interesting.  I find it completely appalling you attacking me when I
responded to someone who initially posted distorted history & profanity on
the list.  Since when does the list condone the use of profanity?  I have no
problems with differing opinions.  I do have problem with opinions base upon
propaganda, misinformation, history taken out of context, etc.  But most of
all, I have a severe problem with profanity being used & allowed in this
forum.  If this list continues to condone such obscene behavior, remove me
from the list now.