Re: Re: Disagreements

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Disagreements
  • From: jritcher <jritcher@asu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:17:26 -0700

Wow.  Let's remember that what started all of this last Tuesday was a lack
of tolerance.  So let's at least tolerate each other...in the ideas we
have, the doctrines we rely on, the language we choose.  We all have our
own thoughts and styles of expression.  If we're not hurting anyone else
can we just accept it and either quietly agree or disagree???

On a different note it is finally cooling off down here in the heat of
Phoenix.   I'm looking forward to sowing me seeds soon and enjoying some
peace in my garden plot.