Subject Matter

  • Subject: [cg] Subject Matter
  • From: "Leonard Sheard" <lsheard@wi-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:09:57 -0500

Am I the only one or is anyone else beginning lose interest in this forum.
 It is taking on the appearance of a political rally center.  I can understand that politics does play a roll in the development and maintenance of a community garden,  but I'm not sure where "saving" the ANWR from drilling or NYC political shenanigans enter into our basic mission.  Can we keep our personal political agendas to ourselves and continue to help each other with questions and opportunities pertaining to gardening???
Thank you,
Len Sheard
Iola Community Garden