Re: Asian community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Asian community gardens
  • From: "Cindy Waring" <cwaring4@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:10:42 +0000

I know that there has been some extensive research in Korea on Horticultural
Therapy that could perhaps lead you to a contact for community gardening as
well. The (KSPPE) Korean Society for Plants, People and Environments is
another option: Department of Landscape Architecture, korea University,
5-Ga, Anam-Dong, Seung Buk-Ku, Seoul, KOREA, 136-701. The Korean HT Research
Society (KHTRS) website is: www.oxen.konkuk.ac.kr or e-mail
Kcson@kkucc.konkuk.ac.kr Good Luck!