New Name

  • Subject: [cg] New Name
  • From: "melanie nowicki" <nowicki46@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:46:21 -0400

I have gotten involved most recently with ACGA.   I like very much the name The Garden Gate.   I will have my article into Anne in time.   I look forward to the future of my involvement in this wonderful group.   As to all the postings made over the past few weeks about the tragic circumstances in New York City,  Adam and others are commended for all the work they have done.   I could not make it to Utah,  but wish I had.   I was busy helping build the first one of a kind Community Market Garden beds here in Buffalo.  I am eager to get more involved over time.   I hope people can be patient with a new comer to this group.  The imformation that has been provided me via this service is making a dream come true.  Thank you to all who have done such a wonderful job.    Melanie Nowicki