Clinton Community Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Clinton Community Garden
  • From: catread40@webtv.net (Cathy Zelonis)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:56:47 -0400 (EDT)

Adam, I finally got to see the Clinon Community Garden on 48th St. in
Manhattan. Wow! It is beautiful. It was locked at the time. It would be
more impressive to take a tour inside. There are so many things that
could be said about it. This was done with a sense of design and
knowledge of gardening. I especially like the native plant area and the
fact that they have nametags. If I lived over there, I would be in there
gardening. But I live on Staten Island. Of course, there's lots of
gardening to be done over here also. The Clinton Comunity Garden is a
testament to what people can do.    I also like reading the things you
write. You're a good spokesperson for community gardening. Your reports
last year concerning 9/11 were well done.