FW: Local food systems abroad - Gardening Under Sniper Fire/good links

  • Subject: FW: [cg] Local food systems abroad - Gardening Under Sniper Fire/good links
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:42:38 -0400

Friends,

Sorry that my  links from my home AOL  didn't transfer well. Here they are
as a supplement to my original message:

a)the ACGA: http://www.communitygardnen.org

b) City Farmer:
http://www.cityfarmer.org/

c) Goran's Sarajevo site: http://sarajevo.bih.tripod.com/sarajevo.html

d) And last and most importantly ere is a link to the American Friends
Committee's Sarajevo community garden project:
http://www.afsc.org/intl/europe/grdnrpt.htm