Re: Local food systems abroad

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Local food systems abroad
  • From: "Bridget Enderle" beeridget@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:13:18 +0000

Hi Andy,

A good resource for connecting with projects within New Zealand is an org. called Willing Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF).

Also, Cities Feeding People: An Examination of Urban Agriculture in East Africa by Egziahber, et al. details projects that you may be interested in.

Good luck!

Bridget Enderle
Friends of P-Patch/Cultivating Communities
700 Third Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, WA  98104  (206)684-3028