The Magnolia Garden

  • Subject: [cg] The Magnolia Garden
  • From: krelliott1@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:52:42 GMT

I just wanted to say thanks for all the great feedback re: starting the garden in Magnolia.  I have to say though, my cousin, Judy Falkoff, is the one to congratulate - she has done a great job initiating the project. (I don't even live in the area, I just offered to help out.)  Anyway, if you all have anymore suggestions or examples of documents to share - please send them my way (krelliott1@juno.com).  When we have completed documents, I'll post them, just in case they are of use to some of you.
Thanks again,
Katy Elliott