Re: Storing Rainbarrels

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Storing Rainbarrels
  • From: Lenny Librizzi plantlot@rcn.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:21:20 -0400

Jeneva,
Our plan for winterizing is to drain the barrels by diverting the water source as Daniel suggested, drilling a small pan head
srew sized hole in the bottom of each barrel to make sure they drain and that we can easily close up with a screw and
some sealant in the spring. That should do the trick for those of us who don't live in the Carribean.
Lenny