Re: Storing Rainbarrels

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Storing Rainbarrels
  • From: Jeneva Storme jenevastorme@yahoo.ca
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:26:22 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Lenny and Daniel.  I think I've decided to try
storing them inside to protect them from both the
elements and the local vandals, as well as wayward
snow removal vehicles, etc.  I'm hoping to find enough
basement space and permission from the apartment block
across the street, where most of the gardeners live.

Greening West Broadway Coordinator
"Neighbourhood Solutions for Community Change"

West Broadway Development Corporation
640 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB  R3C 0X3
phone: 774-3534  fax: 779-2203
website: http://www.westbroadway.mb.ca