Handbook of Community Gardening

  • Subject: [cg] Handbook of Community Gardening
  • From: Betsy Johnson betsy@bostonnatural.org
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:40:09 -0400

Title: RE: [cg] Help - books?
I have available a limited number of copies (about 250) of the Boston Urban Gardeners book -- some are a bit musty from having been in BUG's basement a bit too long.  As a fund-raiser for ACGA, I will sell copies of the book for $20 (includes postage) to ACGA members.
Orders and checks should be made out to the American Community Gardening Association and sent to Betsy Johnson, 11 1/2 Greenwich Park, Boston, MA 02118.