Re: citrus companions?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] citrus companions?
  • From: Pat_Elazar@cwb.ca
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:05:59 -0500
Hi Jsun!

When I gardened in your garden zone, I grew perrenial herbs under my lemon,
blood-orange, pomelo & avocado trees. The herbs enjoyed the shade from the
relentless Meditereanian sun & regular watering that the trees got. This
was on terraces though- not containers....

wellsjason1@netscape.net (jason wells)@mallorn.com on 09/26/2002 10:35:17
AM

Sent by:    community_garden-admin@mallorn.com