creating new garden

  • Subject: [cg] creating new garden
  • From: "Gazyna Manturzyk, Canada" gmanturzyk@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:38:12 -0700

We would like to create our own community garden in Agassiz, B.C, Canada.We have a piece of land donated to us allready and few people to support us.We just need advise on how and where to start. I study Horticultural Therapy and would like to devote part of the project to people with different health issues, and also have an educational part.
Could anybody send us some practical advise?
Thank you,
Grazyna Manturzyk
Chilliwack, B.C
PH.# 604-793-1927