Re: Re: spider mites and wasps

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: spider mites and wasps
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:32:32 -0700

A word of advice. The product Sevin is highly toxic too. If you read what you should be wearing (PPE) you might change your mind. Chemical gloves, goggles, and a OSHA respirator (since you are inside of a greenhouse) are just some of the gear you will need to wear.
I know it is a tough problem but be sure to protect yourself.....
Deborah Mills
Green Cure, Inc.
P.S. FYI Ortho Sevin is now banned in the State of California