publishing on south africa

  • Subject: [cg] publishing on south africa
  • From: "Kristin Faurest" kfaurest@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:32:48 +0000

Dear all,

I was recently in Cape Town, South Africa on a study trip and got to experience some of their community gardens. I would happily send the article (with pictures!) to anyone who requests it, but can anyone advise on where I could possibly publish this? I don't care about getting paid for it, as I did it for academic credit already, I just would like to publish it somewhere in the U.S.

best,

Kristin Faurest

Budapest, Hungary

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden