Re: publishing on south africa

  • Subject: Re: [cg] publishing on south africa
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:03:33 EDT

Kristin,

You should  consider the American Community Gardening Association's annual publication, The Greening Review ( ACGA website link: The Greening Review ) as a possible place to submit your article on community gardening in South Africa. The Greening Review is received by all ACGA members as part of their membership benefits and is also sold at botanical gardens and aborateums throughout the USA and Canada.

The Greening Review, a volunteer publication,  does not pay authors, but is widely read throughout the community gardening community worldwide and will shortly be soliciting articles for its new edition.  Please contact ACGA  Vice President and Communications Chair Anna Wasecha (E-mail: ariel@tc.umn.edu)  for further information.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden