seeking employment

  • Subject: [cg] seeking employment
  • From: Bsuccop@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:52:11 -0400

To connected people with job leads,

I am seeking paid employment opportunities with community gardening.  I have an educational and work background in
horticulture and environmental awareness.  I have just returned from completing my service in the Peace Corps.  My
specific work background has been with greenhouse production, botanical garden maintenance, and community environmental projects.  I am interested in working in horticulture,
but focusing on meaningful gardening and the people-plant connection.  If anyone has job lead information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your assistance, C. Elizabeth Succop