RE: Saving ripening pumpkins

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Saving ripening pumpkins
  • From: "Ray Schutte" RSchutte@starbucks.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:57:36 -0700

Carve the name of the child the pumpkin is for, in the pumpkin early on,
it will grow into a handsome scare.  I have never had a named pumpkin
stolen.  The kids like it too.

Ray Schutte

"The truth of the matter is that the flower has cleverly manipulated the
bee into hauling its pollen from blossom to blossom." The Botany of
Desire, Michael Pollan