The ACGA Website

  • Subject: [cg] The ACGA Website
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:47:49 EDT

Don,

As much as I'd love to take credit for keeping the website in shape, it isn't me .  I do however, forward new link suggestions to Jim Call who has all the html smarts to make them happen.

ACGA Web Credit where credit is due:

This site was originally designed and coded by Kenneth Seasholes and Lucy Bradley, and modified by Ann Cherin.

The webmaster is Jason Thies, with the links page maintained by Jim Call.

Site Hosted by Mallorn Computing Inc.

I just garden and hang out a bit much on the listserve so it looks like I do something.

By the way, I think you'd make a wonderful editor for the Greening Review, Don.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden