NEWS Flash: Hotel deadline extended till Stp 10th

  • Subject: [cg] NEWS Flash: Hotel deadline extended till Stp 10th
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:21:55 -0400

Hi ACGA conference goers!

Good news: the conference hotel has extended our booking deadline till
September 10th. That means you can book a room at the SPECIAL CONFERENCE
RATE OF $139/night (Canadian $)

That is approx $105 US. And you can share with someone and half that cost.
You really can't do better than that here in Toronto.

PLEASE book your hotel room now because if we don't meet  the number that we
contracted for, the ACGA will have to pay the difference--and so far we need
50 more rooms a night!!!

See you soon,

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto

Questions about the conference?
Email: tcgn@foodshare.net
Phone: 416-392-1668

October 1-3, 2004--Toronto:
"Gardens of Diversity: Growing Across Cultures"
The 25th Anniversary of the
American Community Gardening Association