new member

  • Subject: [cg] new member
  • From: Rebecca Vann <star_seed111@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 13:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I just joined.
We live in Asheville, NC within the city and I just
asked my neighbor who has a house on two lots, on of
which is fenced in and unused (they are elderly and
disabled) if he would consider a community garden....
He did not reject the idea, so i agreed to produce
some literature to look at to aid in his decision
making and go from there.  Alot of the residents in
our neighborhood have shady back yards and cannot
veggie garden so.....anyway any words of wisdom to
start with??
thanks so much

Do you Yahoo!?