Re: new member

  • Subject: Re: [cg] new member
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:17:15 EDT

Thank you for joining the ACGA.  Among the many projects and services that your membership dollars will help support is the ACGA  website, which is filled with a wealth of knowledge gleaned from decades of community garden practice.

Here are some links:

American Community Gardening Association

ACGA:Links index

ACGA: Starting a CG

community_garden archives

Successful Leadership Techniques in Community Gardens

Also, you can find publications on community gardening for sale on the ACGA website which are very useful.

And here's the website from the community garden I've been involved with for a very long time in NYC -  Clinton Community Garden

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: [cg] new member