conference history

  • Subject: [cg] conference history
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <SMcCabe@Pennhort.org>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:12:51 -0400

In moving to my new house, I found major ACGA Archives, including a seemingly accurate list of conference sites thru the ages. Is there anyone out there older than me who can agree or disagree with this list?

1978	Chicago
1979	Chicago	regional in Burlington?
1980	Milwaukee
1981	Denver	16 cities in Washington, DC