ACGA Board of Directors

  • Subject: [cg] ACGA Board of Directors
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:14:54 -0500

Whether or not you are planning to join us in Toronto next week, you
might consider nominating someone you know (or nominating yourself) to
serve on the Board of Directors of the American Community Gardening
Association.

Board members from across the U.S. and Canada meet twice each year, once
at the annual ACGA conference and once during the winter (usually
somewhere warm).  I have found my two years serving on the ACGA board to
be a great opportunity to get to know people working with community
gardens in other cities, and to grow an understanding of what community
gardeners from diverse backgrounds hold in common.

This is an exciting time to serve on the ACGA board, as we hire our
first Executive Director and establish a National Office.

You can find a nomination form online at:

http://www.communitygarden.org/board.php

Please return the nomination form to ME no later than October 15, 2004.
And let me know if you have any questions.  I will be in Toronto next
week if you'd like to talk more.

-Corrie

Corrie Zoll
Chair, ACGA Nominations Committee