not for tourists

  • Subject: [cg] not for tourists
  • From: "Fred Conrad" <fred.conrad@acfb.org>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:44:52 -0400

Hey y'all,

i have been asked to provide a list of Atlanta-area functioning community gardens for a book called 'Not For Tourists Guide to Atlanta.'  they provided me with the NFT Guide to NYC and it looks really nice.

for some reason i'm struggling with giving them this information for free so they can turn around and sell it to the public for a profit.

any idea who gave them the list of NYC gardens and what the thought process was?

am i being a butthead?

fgc

Fred Conrad
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
970 Jefferson Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 404.892.FEED ext 216 fx: 404.892.4026
fred.conrad@acfb.org    www.acfb.org
Our mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our community.