not for tourists
- Subject: [cg] not for tourists
- From: "Fred Conrad" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:44:52 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSafPNy0duLseNaSiaoMrqMeft79gA2oChgASqvFfA=
- Thread-topic: [JSpamFilter] community_garden digest, Vol 1 #1932 - 4 msgs
i have been asked to provide a list of Atlanta-area functioning community gardens for a book called 'Not For Tourists Guide to Atlanta.' they provided me with the NFT Guide to NYC and it looks really nice.
for some reason i'm struggling with giving them this information for free so they can turn around and sell it to the public for a profit.
any idea who gave them the list of NYC gardens and what the thought process was?
am i being a butthead?
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
970 Jefferson Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 404.892.FEED ext 216 fx: 404.892.4026
Our mission is to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our community.
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden