bcc: Green Tomato Festival Update II

  • Subject: [cg] bcc: Green Tomato Festival Update II
  • From: Claudia Slovacek <CPS@brehmgroup.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:46:20 -0500

Please Join Us

I hope that you are planning to attend our fourth annual Green Tomato Festival on Thursday, October 21 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at St Paul's

Church, 2742 15th Avenue South in Minneapolis. There are many ways to be involved:

*Just show up and eat

*Donate your green tomatoes

*Participate in the cook-off (big prizes)

*Donate big prizes

*Donate cash to defray event costs

*Help with set-up and clean-up

For more information, contact GreenSpace Partners at 612-278-7123