How to Create Successful Markets - Last day before registration fee goes up!

  • Subject: [cg] How to Create Successful Markets - Last day before registration fee goes up!
  • From: "Chris Heitmann" <cheitmann@pps.org>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:46:10 -0400

Please excuse cross postings...

If you are still interested in taking PPS's "How to Create Successful
Markets" training course (Oct. 28-29, NYC), register now! Today is the
final day before registration fees go up $50. We already have a great
group of people from all over the U.S. registered, but we still have a
few slots left. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line
at 212-620-5660 or at cheitmann@pps.org.

Chris Heitmann
Project Manager
Project for Public Spaces

HOW TO CREATE SUCCESSFUL MARKETS TRAINING COURSE - OCTOBER 28-29, NEW
YORK CITY

Please join Project for Public Spaces in this one and a half day
workshop led by our own public market experts Steve Davies and David
O'Neil. Cities and towns across the US are rediscovering the benefits of
public markets.

At this workshop you'll:

* Learn how to start a market in your neighborhood or town;
* Look at case studies and explore the market planning process,
including goal-setting, concept development, economic feasibility,
management, site selection and design;
* Visit and analyze some of New York's most famous markets;
* Meet other folks from around the country working on a variety of
public market projects

Sign up now and join a small, dynamic group of people, who have included
mayors, planning officials, community development officials,
neighborhood organizers and market sponsors.

For more information about the workshop, or to register online now, go
to http://pps.org/training/markets_training.htm
<http://pps.org/training/markets_training.htm> .

Any additional inquiries, please contact me at 212-620-5660 or at
cheitmann@pps.org.