How to Create Successful Markets - Last day before registration fee goes up!
- Subject: [cg] How to Create Successful Markets - Last day before registration fee goes up!
- From: "publicmarkets" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:42:59 -0400
- Thread-index: AcSleaOMf+4o8GxSSCesT1J32ekEhwAAEVHgAAAPMEA=
Please excuse cross postings...
If you are still interested in taking PPS's "How to Create Successful
Markets" training course (Oct. 28-29, NYC), register now! Today is the final
day before registration fees go up $50. We already have a great group of
people from all over the U.S. registered, but we still have a few slots
left. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at 212-620-5660
or at email@example.com.
Project for Public Spaces
HOW TO CREATE SUCCESSFUL MARKETS TRAINING COURSE - OCTOBER 28-29, NEW YORK
Please join Project for Public Spaces in this one and a half day workshop
led by our own public market experts Steve Davies and David O'Neil. Cities
and towns across the US are rediscovering the benefits of public markets.
At this workshop you'll:
* Learn how to start a market in your neighborhood or town;
* Look at case studies and explore the market planning process, including
goal-setting, concept development, economic feasibility, management, site
selection and design;
* Visit and analyze some of New York's most famous markets;
* Meet other folks from around the country working on a variety of public
Sign up now and join a small, dynamic group of people, who have included
mayors, planning officials, community development officials, neighborhood
organizers and market sponsors.
For more information about the workshop, or to register online now, go to
Any additional inquiries, please contact me at 212-620-5660 or at
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden