Pictures from Farm in the City Tour at ACGA 2005?

  • Subject: [cg] Pictures from Farm in the City Tour at ACGA 2005?
  • From: Julia Negele julia_negele@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm looking for pictures from the Farm in the City
Saturday tour at the ACGA Conference, for the purposes
of reporting back to funders who helped send me to
ACGA, and for my own recollection of those beautiful
children's gardens!!  My camera broke at the beginning
of the tour, so I didn't capture much of it (on film,
anyway....)

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!!

Julia Negele
julia_negele@yahoo.com