Re: Re:Contaminated soil.......

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re:[cg]Contaminated soil.......
  • From: "Jack Hale" jackh@knoxparks.org
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:34:45 -0400

Reminds me of my trip to the Pacific Northwest this summer.  The scientists who
have been studying the recovery of the area around Mt. St. Helens for the past
25 years feel they have developed some really good ideas on how to reclaim strip
mines and other places that have been reduced to minerals only.  Nothing like a
whopping natural disaster to get the creative juices flowing.

Jack N. Hale
Executive Director
Knox Parks Foundation
75 Laurel Street