Re: Re:Contaminated soil.......

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re:[cg]Contaminated soil.......
  • From: eliz eak@grandecom.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:37:45 -0500

I've been lurking on this list for a while. I have a friend who just got
back from New Orleans. She was able to take several soil samples all
around the city and will give me the data to post here once the lab
results are in.

She mentioned that the soil probably had a lot of contaminants before
the hurricane because New Orleans' tap water comes from the bottom of
the Mississippi River.

Elizabeth