Fwd: Greetings

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Greetings
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:39:36 EDT

Friends,

This is news out of New Orleans from Lekoma whose contributions have  been on
our list for a good while, and who  gardens in Jefferson Parish.

As we've been talking back and forth on what might be done when the water
recedes, I figured her ,"note on how things are," would be of keen interest to
our group.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,