Re: Flagstaff, AZ; FYG Harvest Festival!!

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Flagstaff, AZ; FYG Harvest Festival!!
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:21:53 -0400

 This is exactly the kind of public service announcement that we should all have a chance to read on the ACGA listserv as part of the content mix.

These are great for newbies to read as a way to get ideas on how to set up their promotional, "bring the community in," community garden parties that build up gardener morale while introducing non-gardeners in their neighborhoods to their gardens.

And it gives old timers hope that our community gardening "thing," (this thing of ours, as "La Cosa Nostra," literally translates from the Italian) is spreading and thriving - thousands of miles away from our home gardens.

Thank you Brett for sharing this with us!

Adam Honigman
Rank-and-File ACGA member
NYC